Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Brief Update

I know I'm seriously behind with my posts! I forgot to update Odin's stats when he went for his vaccines last month:

Stats:
3 months: 12 lbs, 23 in
2 months: 11 lbs, 22 in, head 16 in
1 month: 9 lbs 2 oz, 21 in, head 15 in
7 days: 7 lbs (only checked weight)
4 days: 6 lbs 1 oz, 19 in, head 13.75 in
Birth: 7 lbs, 20 in, head 13.75 in

I take him back next week for his 4 month wellness check and more shots. So many shots the first year! I hate it. Scott is going to be in Vegas for work and my mom is going to come out and stay with me for a few days. Her bus home leaves two hours after Odin's appointment, so she will be able to come with me and hug me if I cry when Odin cries.

Still haven't uploaded any of my pictures, but am continuing to take a ton. I'm going to have like 40 blog posts once I finally get them uploaded, haha. In the meantime, here's a picture from today I took with my phone. It was at the end of the day, and Odin's usually pretty cranky if I attempt tummy time at the end of the day, but he was having a good time today. He is such a sweet baby! Even while teething he is still the light of my life.


6 comments:

  1. Wow! Absolutely Adorable :) Glad your mom can make it out to help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Me too. I'm so glad her work schedule is somewhat flexible to allow for special treats like these. =)

      Delete
  2. I can actually see a happy baby. I have cried many tears when the kids were being immunized. Also, I have been craving pizza so maybe we could make some cheeseless pizza's for dinner one night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's so happy most of the time, I just have a hard time capturing his smiles on camera. Pizza sounds awesome! I need to season my pizza stone before we use it though. Remind me this weekend.

      Delete