Thursday, April 14, 2011

Moving Again

We finally found a place that we both love, and it's within our budget. I knew we could do it! It's a 2 bedroom with a washer and dryer IN FREAKING UNIT! If you live in the city, you know how rare this is. We'll still have to wash dishes by hand, but who the heck cares. I get my own washer and dryer! What else is there to mention... It's a 1st floor walk-up in a condo community in a courtyard building. It has a small back porch off the kitchen, and it's bigger than the porch we have now so we can put our table and chairs and maybe a grill out there. One of the bedrooms has a brick wall, which is pretty cool. It's really cute, and I can't wait to move. Two weeks! We sign on Sunday, and I hope they will let us move in before May 1st, because we have to be out of this place by April 30th. I don't want to spend the night sleeping in my car with my cat, since that won't be fun for anyone.

Here's a handy map of the Chicago neighborhoods. We are moving from Ravenswood (area 4) to Andersonville (area 77). And that's all I have for now. Back to packing.

2 comments:

  1. Kendall....I am so excited for you....I knew you would find something good! And a washer and dryer !!! Very impressive....Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is good news for you and Scott. I am sure your apartment will be very cute after you decorate. Spaz will need to find a new hang out. Have fun packing.

    ReplyDelete