Friday, July 15, 2011

Almost the Same

Kendall: haha im going to send you a pic hold on
so the backstory is i ordered a few things from old navy, this shirt being one of them (although i ordered the blue, which they no longer have. so heres the warm one for reference)



Kendall: and now im going to text you what they sent me

Katie: is this the package you've been tracking?

Kendall: yeah!
its sending
so not only is it hideous, its not even the same shirt! they just grabbed whatever they wanted and shipped it to me!


Katie: what! that shit is hideous!

Kendall: LOL i know right??

Katie: I can't believe they sent that to you!

Kendall: HAHAHA i know!!
and the other two things i got are completely tasteful

Katie: just cause you're pregnant doesn't mean you want to look like shit!

Kendall: its true
customer service was pretty great though
and i get 15% off my next purchase

Katie: sweet!


So there's that. They are shipping me the red shirt and I'm obviously sending the hideous one back.

2 comments:

  1. Aww you're sending it back? I was going to wear it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a shirt I would have to wear to bahama breeze

    ReplyDelete