Thursday, January 13, 2011

Not As Planned

This week I had very good intentions of going to the gym every day after work, but that did not happen. Monday I had a very good excuse and it's name is Cobra Lounge. We might not have many more Monday nights there, so I *had* to go (and *had* to order the half-pound salt-soaked medium burger in bleu cheese). That is one tradition I will be both happy and sad to see end. Tuesday I went to Target instead and bought a new water bottle and lock, so now I really have no more excuses. Yesterday and today I had to work late and didn't get home 'til almost 7pm. Tomorrow... We'll see. I might need to do something extremely important like open a bottle of wine.

Work has been crazy this week. We're trying to get rid of all the old accounts, so I've been making collection calls, mailing final notices, going over accounts with the head doctor, fielding angry patient calls, and other fun things. The most enjoyable part is the huge neon pink sticker that I get to put on the letters that basically say Payment is Due Immediately Or Else. The worst part is that while I'm doing this, my phone is blowing up with calls from Salle Mae, Nelnet, Chase, Direct Loans, and Visa because I'm past due on everything. I wonder if they'd take a drawing of a spider as payment...

3 comments:

  1. Whoa, WHOA - WHAT IS HAPPENING TO COBRA MONDAY'S?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I don't like how it posted my name as kaytea and not katie. I don't know how/where to fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cobra Mondays are getting hard to do. It takes me almost 2 hours to get there after work, and then Hangover Tuesdays are rough. It just seems like times are changing. Plus they haven't been the same since you and Chainsaw moved.

    And I always post as Happily Deranged, which I don't always like. Let me know if you figure out how to fix it!

    ReplyDelete