Sunday, February 5, 2012

Amanda's Game Day Dip

My cousin Amanda made this for my Dziadzia's 90th birthday party last weekend, and I don't remember what she called it. It was fabulous though, and I've been thinking about it ever since. She found the recipe on pinterest, so I guess I could browse through her pins, but who has time for that? Anyway, here are the ingredients I remembered:

Hummus
Diced cucumber
Diced red pepper
Diced black olives
Dill
Feta

Serve with mini pita rounds, or if your grocery store doesn't have them (like mine), cut up large pita rounds.

Eating this Game Day dip is all I'm going to do in connection with the Superbowl. We don't have cable, weren't invited to any parties, and probably wouldn't go to any anyway since we are still recovering from yesterday's hidden dairy fiasco.


4 comments:

  1. But....Kendall.....this has :( cheese. I hope Odin likes Feta. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont eat the feta!! Xoxo jenny o'c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feta is goat's milk, the problem is with cow's milk. We've tried it and it's ok. :)

    ReplyDelete